Fist of Uther Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fist of Uther Forums

The forums for the World of Warcraft guild, Fist of Uther

+12
Uriiel
GorimTyr
nucia
Kiala
unhinged
Silentstride
Deathsknight
Khloe
wizzit
Bennett
Teya
Sazero
16 posters

Rp characters and the likes.

Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Rp characters and the likes. - Page 3 Empty Re: Rp characters and the likes.

Post  Sazero Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:30 am

Look Ma' I made me a friend Very Happy.

Well I suppose we have to find a undead village Uriiel can command at will, and execute Christian Scarlet Crusade emissaries in.
    wizzit
    Initiate
    Initiate

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-08-09

Post  wizzit Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:33 pm

Hey guys can someone please write a character for my mate, im not really in the mood

Female/troll/mage called Tabula, gonna take Enchanting and prob tailor

Hugz
    Wizzit
    Usiel
    Usiel
    Initiate
    Initiate

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-09-05

Post  Usiel Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:01 pm

I like how you think Saz. Robert made a comment today that made me think about what you just said. Something along the lines of "Listening to Let the Bodies Hit the Floor and mercilessly slaughtering religious fanatics. Does life get any better?"
    Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Post  Sazero Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:05 am

Now if you just added some "Fwoooosh" to that sentence, then it would be just perfect.

Now to go back to my boring life, pretending to be busy so the teachers don't chop me up.

oh shi...
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 360
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

Post  Teya Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Person who is gonna play as that character: Wizzit's friend

Name: Tabula
    Sex: Female
    Race: Troll
    Class: Mage

Personality:
    A strong individual with a great sense of pride and honor. She is both a fierce combatant and a scholler. A sarcastic hense of humor, willing to help others only for her own gain, or that of her tribe. She is a logical and practical individual, weighing each situation before stepping in.

Background:
    A veteran of the Third War and descendant of the Amani tribe, Tabula has a strong hatred for night elves. Pushed from her home land by their development, it is her long standing dream to reclaim their terrortries, as it is with most trolls.

After the war, she fled with many Darkspire trolls to the Echo Islands and set up home there. Of course, conflict on the Echo Isles (that being Zalazane using dark magic to rob many trolls of their free will forcing them to obey him) forced many to flee again and Tabula aided in the founding of the fishing village of Sen'jin, northwest of the Isles on the coast of Durotar.

Under constant threat of Zalazane, Tabula was one of a few recruited to guard the village at night. Sitting by the campfire, Tabula stared into the glow and began to imagine twisting the shape of the flame and sending it towards the Isles like a firey lightening bolt. Each night Tabula imagined the same, her focus growing more and more intense. Then one night, there was a strange movement, a flicker in the flame. She couldn't explain it. All she knew is that it was, somehow, linked to her thoughts

Perlexed by this, Tabula set forth to Orgrimmar to visit Vol'jin, son of Sen'jin and leader of the Darkspear tribe, to ask him what this meant. Vol'jin replied with only the words "mage mon' " and sent her back home. With this phrase in her head, this is where we find Tabula today, seeking to make sense of what the great Vol'jin has said to her. She will become a "mage mon' ", no matter what the cost. This, is her calling.
    wizzit
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post  wizzit Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:01 pm

Ok teya thanks for that hun, really like it.

Im making a new char to play with my mates, was thinking along the line of siblings like Unhindge and john.
    Gonna be a shadow priest, called Trazeki. Not sure on sexbut it dont relly matter, prob male though. Gonna take Herb inscribe.
    Someone write me a character.

Hugz
    Wizzit
    Silentstride
    Silentstride
    Adept
    Adept

Number of posts : 29
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post  Silentstride Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:16 am

Did anyone read Dragonlance books, the character of Raistlin, not sure if i spelled it right, popped into my mind , maybe something similar for Wizzit. I will try and put something together.
    Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Post  Sazero Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:36 am

Ever since I got my hands on Dissidia, I havn't got time for nothing, much less read :O
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Teya Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:22 pm

Never heard of Dragonlance
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Teya Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:31 am

Person playing this: Halgir

Name: Jeddek
    Sex: Male
    Race: Tauren
    Class: Warrior

Personality:
    Strong minded, argumentative and rigid, Jeddek has little room for the opinion of others. He refuses to admit his mistakes. He is motivated by strength and his desire to become 'the best' in all that he does. He dreams to one day become one of the great Elders of Thunderbluff.

Background:
    Older brother to Dragory, and the main culprit of the bullying Dragory encountered, he left on the day of his coming of age for the Great Hunt tradition. Unlike his brother, he carried on the family tradition of warriorhood and sought only to honour the family name, Hidesplitter. Ashamed of his younger brother, he grew closer to his sister and remaining brother and often ventured out into the great plains of Mulgore with them to hunt Kodo.

Growing in strength, he found himself running ahead of his siblings and taking the brunt force of their combats upon himself, shielding the others from as much harm as possible. Like all taurens, Jeddek has always been taught to waste nothing from his kills, to honour the Earthmother and give back in any way that they can. He views spilling his blood in the protection of others as his way of doing this.

However, he soon began to realise that Dragory would have a use to him. After all, how can he continue to grow in strength if his wounds become deeper and it takes him more and more time to recover between his encounters? He has returned to Mulgore to check his brother’s progress, to attempt to rebuild some bridges between them both and form an allegiance. Of course, he views it best not to admit to others that he needs help and has decided to rely more on his powers of persuasion and brute force to achieve this.
    Silentstride
    Silentstride
    Adept
    Adept

Post  Silentstride Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:48 am

Person who is gonna play as that character:Wizzit
    Name:Trazeki
    Sex:Male
    Race:Troll
    Class:Shadow Priest

Personality:
    Same as his twin sister Tabula a very determined individual, willing to walk other people's paths as long as it suits his agenda, sometimes manipulating them to see his path as their own. Using logical decisions to reach his aim as fast as possible and never looking back once set on his course. The only laws he accepts are his own and he never takes sides in political or religious matters. He holds to his own, whichever they may be, beliefs.

Background:
    While his sister and most of the Trolls that were in any way close to him, took part in Third War, he was pursuing the darkest sorceries available to priests of the three ancient troll tribes.
    The trial he had to endure while searching Zul'Aman ruins for Tomes Of Dark Sorceries, left him wander fevered and near death for almost a month in Ghostlands, until old blood elf Andilien found him on his doorstep. Very unusualy for a bloodelf he took pity on Trazeki and draged him inside, tending him several days. Most of the time Trazeki screamed in his sleep, tormented by some horrible dream. A few words that old Andilien was abled to discern were Lilatha, Isle of Trbutations and Malacrass hinting to how hard was Trazekis ordeal.
    Finaly Trazeki got well enough to be able to travel to Undercity with help of Andilien from where he returned back to Sen'jin Village. Old Andilien never returned home from Undercity probably perished somewhere on his way back.
    Trazeki never completely recovered. While possessing great powers of a shadow priest, even healing ones, his search left him severely affected. The slightest exertion leaves him in spasms, coughing blood and none of his vast magical arts can help him. Only thing that helps him when his condition gets worse is his also immense knowledge of meditation with the help of the gems.

Last edited by Silentstride on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    wizzit
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post  wizzit Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:36 am

Hey guys, Silent thanks for the reply, i like it. I will say a couple things though mate, His name is spelt Trazeki, and me and Teya decided to make him Miner JC cause Khloe is in the Army and is getting posted to Afgan soon so we wont have a JC member till he gets back.

Thanks anyway, was a good read.
    Hugz
    Aaron
    Silentstride
    Silentstride
    Adept
    Adept

Post  Silentstride Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:00 pm

Sorry about the misspell. I hope its still ok, although the meditation part i think it kinda sucks Smile
    Mellra
    Mellra
    Initiate
    Initiate

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-09-11

Rp characters and the likes. - Page 3 Empty Roleplaying Charater

Post  Mellra Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:16 pm

My name is Mellra, I am a troll hunter, my sex is feamale my professions are, Skinning and leatherwoking my secondry skills are first aid and cooking. my background is i am a dangerous and nasty troll when provoked, i love the art of war, and like to fight whenever i can, i am all surly at times. i have 3 brother trolls a father troll and mother troll. I love cokking and eating nature.
    Mellra
    Mellra
    Initiate
    Initiate

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-09-11

Rp characters and the likes. - Page 3 Empty Tiera The Tauron

Post  Mellra Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:30 pm

My name is Tirea i am a tauron Hunter, i am female Tauron, my class is HUnter, my professions are skinning andl letherworking, my secondry skills are Cooking fishing and first aid, i love nature and trying differant foods
    Quelnaflon
    Initiate
    Initiate

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-09-15

Rp characters and the likes. - Page 3 Empty Let's try this again :P

Post  Quelnaflon Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:56 am

Blood Elf, Female, Preist looking for a backround story ^_^
    I'm not asking someone else to do it cause i'm lazy i tend to find other peoples stories are more enjoyable than my own
    So could someone please write me one? I'm sure it'll be awesome XD And thanks to whoever, if anyone, does it :3

Last edited by Quelnaflon on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sharla
    Initiate
    Initiate

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-09-15

Post  Sharla Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:37 pm

Name: Sharla
    Sex: Female
    Race: Blood Elf
    Class: Mage

Background:

The Daugter of two highly powerful Mages, Sharla has always been confident of her own ability. As a child growing up in the heart of Slivermoon she was a bit of an ulgy duckling and threw herself in to her studies however when she did blosom into a beautiful young woman she made up for the lack of social interaction by becoming a bit of a party animal, even when the attack on silvermoon came she watched as her parents defended there home with ease, although many fell she became even more sure of her power, almost cocky. Now with her parents away fighting the never ending war, Sharla fights to defend her homeland, although she does so because she can not because she feels she has to.

Personality:

Takes nothing seriously, will do nothing unless she can have fun and look good while doing it although this is more a public front, in secret she fears she may not be able to live up to her parents reputation
    An outrageous flirt who loves attention

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:27 am