Fist of Uther Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fist of Uther Forums

The forums for the World of Warcraft guild, Fist of Uther

4 posters

I need all 80´s of Fist of Uther for a hard run for DOOMWALKER!

Boendal
    Boendal
    Initiate
    Initiate

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-06-10

I need all 80´s of Fist of Uther for a hard run for DOOMWALKER! Empty I need all 80´s of Fist of Uther for a hard run for DOOMWALKER!

Post  Boendal Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:37 am

Hey guild,

Mija, Blue and me are running about 2 weeks to this enormous raid lvl 70 called DOOMWALKER (since 1 week i called him DUMBWALKER).
    But we never have any chances to beat him...we try it with other members of our guild, and (believe it) RANDOM groups....what a desaster....
    I know it sounds really horrible that i want him....but mija blue (bluethunder) and i saw the drops and everyone have one or two items found who can anyone of us need...
    So my question is, can u help us????I like the guild very much but everytime i search for help 70-80% don´t even answer me ingame...

Markus (Boendal)
    Deathsknight
    Deathsknight
    Chaplin
    Chaplin

Number of posts : 108
    Registration date : 2009-06-17

I need all 80´s of Fist of Uther for a hard run for DOOMWALKER! Empty Re: I need all 80´s of Fist of Uther for a hard run for DOOMWALKER!

Post  Deathsknight Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:07 am

I'll gladly come help if I am on and able to dedicate the time between dealing with my baby. I dont know how much loot will be beneficial to anyone over level 70 though as the first sets of drops/quest rewards in wrath are on par with T4ish level anyway and they also soon get replaced by things on par with T5 at around 71 ish onwards...Unless people dont have wrath and are unable to get past level 70 and get those wrath items :s

Edit : I came before and its apparent we need at least 2 healers ( lvl 80 ) and a crit immune tank as well as people doing 700+dps ( 700 @ lvl 70 is easy as falling over when VERY VERY drunk, @ lvl 80 its a case of sticking on auto attack and walking away from keyboard Razz ).
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 360
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

I need all 80´s of Fist of Uther for a hard run for DOOMWALKER! Empty Re: I need all 80´s of Fist of Uther for a hard run for DOOMWALKER!

Post  Teya Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:40 am

Try and just tell me a time and place and I'll be there if I can.
    Boendal
    Boendal
    Initiate
    Initiate

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-06-10

Post  Boendal Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:16 pm

Thx Teya :-D

i send u a PM if i have found enough ppl for the run :-D
    Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  Sazero Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:19 am

Well TBC raids aren't really that interesting for me to do. The loot aren't cool and the boss fights are not all that interesting.

It's a really simple fight.

Have Two tanks that can taunt him off the other tank once the armor debuff is at about 50%.
    When he uses Overrun taunt him as fast as you can (it gives him a speed increase and wipes agro)

Melee dps should be limited due to chain lightning doubles the damage for every jump
    example: 2000 on the first target then 4000 on the second target 8000 on the fourth target it has unlimited jumps but the range is only 5-10 yards.

Casters, Healers and Ranged attackers should spread out around him, since I'm not completely sure if chain lightning targetes a random person stay more than 10 yards from each other. I reccommend that you stand in a circle around him.

Save Cooldowns for when he hits 20% hp because he will enrage and double his damage, Tanks WILL need to use damage reducing cd and even then its gotta hurt alot.

And beware of Earth Quake it deals 2000 damage every 2 seconds up to 8 seconds and stuns you for the whole duration unless you have any damage absorbtion shield up (I do not know if Fire/Frost/Shadow Wards will prevent stuns)

Beware of when you pull him because he will randomly earthquake while patrolling.

If you die you have to wait 15 minutes before you can attempt him again due to aura of death.
    ------------------------------------------------
    I have not tried Doomwalker, this is just something I thought up while looking at his abilities, so use with caution.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:21 pm