Fist of Uther Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fist of Uther Forums

The forums for the World of Warcraft guild, Fist of Uther

+3
Amberrock
Teya
Sazero
7 posters

Sazero's Curse, the Noob

Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Sazero's Curse, the Noob - Page 2 Empty Re: Sazero's Curse, the Noob

Post  Sazero Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:05 pm

myeah but i dont know if ill keep the story alive for that long... since it was originally to get some people to the forums. but it dosnt really seem to work, who knows. Also the characters isnt really as deep as id have liked them too.. But i am to blame for that though, me and my damn lazyness, maybe if i put more than 2 hours per chapter into it and actually had a script instead of just going by the head.
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 360
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

Post  Teya Fri May 01, 2009 5:18 am

Well, I think its working fine so far Smile
    End of the day, we cant make people sign up. What I'm thinking is we need more and more forum based competitions, organised events etc in a bid to grab peoples interest. Any ideas are welcome.
    Inka
    Initiate
    Initiate

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-06-02

Post  Inka Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:42 pm

What the hell was that all about?!
    Desater
    Desater
    Adept
    Adept

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2009-05-31

Post  Desater Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:09 am

nice story Very Happy
    congratu1337ions!
    Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  Sazero Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:46 pm

Hmm odd for some reason the forums says i was the last poster here, ahh well... anyways i have decided to drop the writings and start towards making flash instead since i think that works better, and also it sets it a bit over the fanfic stuff in terms of respectability since i dont have that much stuff to do in wow anymore, i should be able to focus alot of my time on this project.

I will also try to not use any voice or text but still try to tell the audience what is said or though through facial and body language so it should be atleast a bit more interesting than the average flash... Should being a keyword. I will start working on this on monday. Now the questions is to make smaller flashes for each week or longer ones for a month or every 14th day. The option my dear forum people are yours.

*Looking forward to doing the fight scene's should be more entertaining to watch them than read about them

Also I know I havnt update it for a long time. Simply because im pretty much ashamed of it. i havnt really thought the whole storyline out and pretty much just wrote it as it came to mind. And that is unfortunately the result take this as an example of how NOT to do it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:43 am