Fist of Uther Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fist of Uther Forums

The forums for the World of Warcraft guild, Fist of Uther

+3
Amberrock
Teya
Sazero
7 posters

Sazero's Curse, the Noob

Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Sazero's Curse, the Noob Empty Sazero's Curse, the Noob

Post  Sazero Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:25 pm

3rd edit: Well instead of bitching about noobs I'd much rather write a story. Well if people think its a good idea anyways Razz also it's been ages since i've even properly used grammar, guess I'm gonna have fun.

Epilogue

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6 Newest!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Legend:
    Red = Sazero
    Olive = Emeraz
    Yellow = Leanna
    Orange = Kendra
    Green = Dragun
    Blue = Lyxia
    Purple = No one knows yet.. is it a noteable villain? or just a random guy i colored his text?
    Bold Asterisk's = Sazero's internal monologue

Who we have met so far:
    Emeraz:

Sazero:

Leanna

Kendra

Dragun

Lyxia

Mysterius guy
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Termonology.

Class'ed: Class'ed is just a fancy word for the people who has a class. However i needed it as there are civilians who dosnt have a class. There's obviously some classes thats get treated with more/less respect than others, and it can be considered a title, like nobility.

S.P.E.C - Special Purpose Educational Combat.
    IE more fancier words for the talent tree. whoop Very Happy

Last edited by Sazero on Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:48 pm; edited 12 times in total
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 360
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

Sazero's Curse, the Noob Empty Re: Sazero's Curse, the Noob

Post  Teya Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:30 pm

*Fetches popcorn and settles in the comfy seat*
    Amberrock
    Amberrock
    Adept
    Adept

Number of posts : 12

Post  Amberrock Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:12 pm

Let me guess what happened.

You wanted to go to an instance for which it is really hard to find a group. After some hours and two other failed parties you were finally five man strong - a tank, a healer and three solid dps - ready to beat the crap out of a boss. Halfway through the trash leading up to the first boss, things start to get itchy. Your tank turns out to be undergeared and makes up excuses to try and get away with it.

Meanwhile, your healer announces in /p "moms calling, sorry gtg guys gl", leaving the party shortly afterwards. After that, one of the players assigned to dps is, perhaps not completely coincidentally, a hunter. He accidentally pushes a button, causing his pet to aggro a nearby group of thrash mobs and without a healer, nor a tank that knows how to play his role the four of you are dead within seconds. The hunter blames it on you, for not attacking sooner and also leaves the party and putting you on his ignore list.

Both the tank and the other dps express their attitude ("sod it") and hearth out, leaving your body on your own in a rarely visited instance. You release your corpse and make your way to the instance entrance, and suddenly feel betrayed by not only these four pricks but by your very fate itself. You clutch your fingers, making a fist and slam both the keyboard and the desk. Then you alt+F4 WoW and in a fit of anger you post your experiencce on the FoU forums.

amirite Cool lolz
    Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Post  Sazero Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:34 am

HA you think you got me all figured out right? Well really I intended to write something people could go to the forums for because really... theres not much life here. Theres that and your point yes, but it will hopely be more than just "lol this guy are the suxx0r" and more like spare time reading, atleast thats what I intend. moar to come when im not wasting time in school Razz
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Teya Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:44 am

Oh Amber, you paint such a pretty picture :p
    Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Post  Sazero Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:52 am

Epilogue.

Smash. The sound spread out through the tunnels in the Deadmines. The 4 recruits stood there in horror, as they watched the Paladin, fly 3 meters back from Van Cleef's attack. The Mason leader lowered his sword and said "Oh how the mighty have fallen Paladin, you can not protect Stormwind against the Brotherhoods vengeance!"...

Earlier

It was a sunny day, and Stormwind was buzzing with life everywhere, in the streets, at the stores, even the Church of Light had seen its share of visitors. However some prefer alternitive methods to pass time. This man, is such a man, sitting in his hired room on the bed with a mug full of ale in hand, a comb in the other and with no pants on. He took a sip of the mug and belched.

Then he put the comb down on the nearby table and touched the crest on his right hand. Suddenly hundreds of voices flowed into his mind, girls talking about the boy they've met, men with marital problems, simple chatter between friends. The man began to focus on a few distinct voices, to filter out some of the noise. Thats when a voice could be heard, an arrogant, annoying voice.

"Ah Sazero, good to see you're up, I have an assignment for you" the voice belonged to a higher ranked Death Knight named Emeraz.

"Well good morning to you too"
    Sazero said in an annoyed tone.
    "What if I don't want your assignment Emeraz? I could have planned something today you know, maybe I could have a date."

Emeraz laughed "Don't try to kid yourself Sazero the only reason I'm letting you stay in this guild is because you can get results, and I seriously doubt a girl could be interrested in you"

Sazero cursed, obviously his attempt to dodge the assignment failed.
    "Fine I'll do your slavework, but I swear to the Light, Emeraz this better be worth my time, I'm not cleaning floors again after having to deal with the "trouble" that the "ruffians" caused at the tavern."

"Consider your self lucky Sazero, atleast you were only detained for a week" Emeraz said in a provoking tone

"It certainly didn't help that you forgot to mention to the guards, that it was a guild assignment and not just a maverick Guild Member"

"Oh but I didn't have the oppertunity to do so"
    *Emeraz you bastard I'll beat you up one of these days*
    "Anyways it is a special request from the king, he wants me to investigate the missing soldiers he sent to inspect the Deadmines, they've been gone for 4 days now"

"Us, you mean" Sazero noted and then continued "So its a simple investigation then? So why do I need to do it? I'm sure there's someone else who can take care off it"

"Ah, sharp as ever I see. Well there is another matter that needed attending to, see new recruits joined yesterday and I'd like you to take them along, and before you even begin Saz, That's. An. Order"

Sazero sighs "Fine, who is it?"

"Hmm, lets see" Emeraz said in a distant voice "Ah yes, a Paladin, a Mage, a Hunter and a Druid, I have them on standby near the entrance to the Deadmines"

"Geeze Emeraz did I insult your mother or something? I mean newbies is one thing but these guys? I mean its a frigging Bubbleboy, a Bookwork, Huntard, and a Treehugging Elf"

"Sazero if you let them die, even one of them, you're out"

"I wish a little manslaughter could set me free from this hell hole, anyways I'm beginning the mission"

Sazero let go off the crest on his hand and got dressed. He then proceded to walk outside, throwing 5 gold coins in a small bag at the tavern keeper on the way out. *I'll be damned if I'm gonna walk to Westfall* he then recited the spell to summon his horse and mounted it and began his short journey to Westfall.

End of Epilogue

I'll write some more if someone is interested, and do come with some comments, I do love to talk to the rabble

P.S It's a pain in the ass to write on the forums, as I have to punctuate and all that jazz.

Last edited by Sazero on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Teya Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:12 pm

Oh I love it Very Happy Quite a little talen you have there. Shame you weren;t around for the disaster that was the Valentines competition.
    Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Post  Sazero Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:27 pm

Oh really? Well I'm not really that much of a fan for romance, but hey it's all in good fun anyways. It did kinda surprised Em didn't write anything in there. Faslinkadong!
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Teya Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:20 pm

Like I said, he doesn't much check the forums. Only posts when he wants to do a run Razz
    Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Post  Sazero Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:01 am

Chapter 1 - First Encounters

After a good 20 minutes uneventful ride from Stormwind, Sazero found himself at the town of Moonbrook. Figuring it would be a bad idea to start investigating on an empty stomach, he unmounted his horse, thus returning it into its own dimension and walked towards the inn.

CLING
    . The sound came from the townhall. *odd, that almost sounds like someone is fighting. Hmm didn't I forget something? someone maybe?* "...see new recruits joined yesterday and I'd like you to take them along..." *Damnit, if they die before I even get a chance to start investigating, Emeraz will bite my head off*

Sazero rushed to the townhall, only to be stopped by the two guards protecting the entrance.

"Halt!"
    "You cannot enter, the mayor is... busy" said the left guard with a harsh and tought voice, while the other guard just gave Sazero a nasty look.

"You shall let me pass, I'm Sazero from the Shadow Warriors and by request off the..." An armor plated punch from the right guard, grinded its way into Sazero's unprotected stomach. Punching the air out of him.
    *Wait, I forgot my gear too? Sheesh that's two things I've forgotten today, man I knew it would be a bad day*

"FROST NOVA!" A female voice rang out from the entrance at the townhall.
    *A mage huh? well it could be any mage, should I really...*
    "HOLY LIGHT!" Shouted a younger male voice, also from the entrance.
    Before Sazero had anymore time to process this, another punch hit him in the face.
    *Didn't Emeraz say something about the new recruits aswell?"a Paladin, a Mage, a Hunter and a Druid, I have them on standby at the entrance to the Deadmines" First Frost Nova, and now Holy Light? I get the hint*
    *If they were at the entrance, then what are they doing in the townhall? Theres only one possibility: The mayor is crooked, witch means his guards is crooked*

"You two are under arrest..."
    Sazero starts, but the right guard throws his plated punch at him again. This time however he catches the punch, now holding the guard's left hand. Sazero laughs in a dark and malevolent tone and for an instant, you could see the icy chill of death in his eyes. The left guard surprised at this takes a step back, while the other one getting nervous, tries to get out of Sazero's grip but to no avail.

At this point the noise from the townhall had stopped. *Better make this a fast one*

"You've done it now, you have resisted arrest. I am now by law entitled to do everything in my power to subdue you or even kill"Sazero tightens his grip on the guards left hand, the metal glove thats supposed to protect the hand, bends like if it was made of butter. After crushing the guard's left hand, the guard screams in pain.

Sazero grab the guard just under the shoulder on the left arm and take a step closer to the guard. Turning his back to him, moving the arm over his left shoulder and then... pulls. The guard didn't even have time to react to Sazero's fast movements.

As he flew over the shoulder of the sinister man, the picture of his wife and kids passed before his eyes and just moments before his head gets smashed into the ground a tear escaped his eyes.

A womans scream fills the air *Seems the good folk of Moonbrook finally saw what happened*

"Well thats one, now to move on to the next"Sazero said, as he turned to the remaining guard that had already drawn his sword. But then the guard noted that Sazero didn't wear any armor or weapons, and the fact remained that he had just smashed the skull of an plated guard. Even crushing the fist, that was protected with plate armor. This man is not a mortal, he thought, as he threw the sword away begging for mercy. "Please don't kill me, I apologise, I regret everything I've done" The guard said now on his knees.

Sazero looked at him. This pathetic excuse for a man. This corrupt bastard, begging Sazero for mercy after opposing him. Begging him to forgive the violence they had inflicted upon him, sure it wasn't a threat to him, but what if he was a child? Or sick? Or old?

"You have just witnessed your colleages death. You, who is corrupted by money. Beg for your very life."Sazero still standing at the dead guard, now with blood at his feet.
    "Tell me guard of Moonbrook. Do you give away everything for money? You're nothing more than a whore... no, that would be offensive to even them. YOU ARE WORTH LESS THAN NOTHING YOU PATHETIC BAG OF FLESH!"
    Sazero's eyes was glowing with a dark pulsing red, and his dooming voice boomed through out all of Moonbrook. Sazero continued. "But! it is not in my place to judge your betrayal" he was seemingly calming down.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. You will not regret this" The guard standing up now, and about to flee.
    "Don't thank me yet, guard of Moonbrook. I did say that I wouldn't judge you, but that dosn't mean you don't get to face the responsability of your actions" "Wha.. what d-d-d-do you mean?" the guard stuttered, fearing the worst. "Why don't we let your colleage judge you?" "but he is dead!"
    "I see, I suppose you're right, but I do so love proving people wrong"...

End of Chapter 1 - First Encounters

whew only the first chapter and already a fight? Who is Sazero? and how can he have such inhuman strength?
    And more importantly, how is the recruits?

Find out next time in Dragon ball zeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
    Fuck wrong show.
    Can I redo? please?
    *cough*
    Find out next time in Sazero's Curse...
    ---------------------------------------

Okey spent another 2 hours of my life so Amberrock and Taeris have something to read. To everyone else not reading this, please comment, or something...

and to the real Emeraz... if you're reading this, hope you don't have copyright on your name or something.

Last edited by Sazero on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zhik
    Zhik
    Developer
    Developer

Number of posts : 42

Post  Zhik Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:16 am

I like it Saz Very Happy

You should publish a book or something..
    Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Post  Sazero Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:34 am

thanks zhik Smile I suppose my readers went up by 1 Wink got 4 now... gonna farm some more...

Edit for below: Book? what book? books fail, if anything it's gonna be a french Noir novel... actually what is that?

Sacre bleu!

But hey thanks Very Happy

Last edited by Sazero on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kei-evil
    kei-evil

Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2009-01-28

Post  kei-evil Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:40 am

keep adding up! i'm so buying the book cheers
    Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Post  Sazero Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:33 am

Chapter 2 - Zero-est Encounters.

"Man, when in the Light, is he gonna be here?" Said a human female, with green eyes and long black hair in a ponytail.
    She then walked over to, the opposite wall of the entrance to the Deadmines and supported her back against it.

"I have have no idea Leanna, however Emeraz did not even tell us his name. All he said was, that we would know when we saw him"

Without saying anything else, the robed female draenei, with snowwhite hair that was down to her shoulders, opened a thick dusty book.
    She pulled out a pair of glasses, put them on and began reading his tome.

"Tch" Leanna now sat down, opened her bag and pulled out a sandwich, witch she began to eat.

"What's really odd, is why Emeraz wanted him out here in the first place. I mean it's just a simple inspection right? We could do that alone!"
    A large purple cat with glowing blue eyes, now appeared behind the two humans. It had a huge rat in it's mouth, witch it sat down and began to eat.

"Eww Kendra, thats really gross you know that?"
    The cat stopped eating for a moment and looked up. "Oh, it's the instincts. Sorry about that."
    He then proceeded to eat the rest of the rat, in one mouthful before looking up again. Smiling at Leanna.

"Maybe Emeraz dosn't trust our abilities..." Kendra started, but was then interupted by a
    loud SLAM! It was the mage, who had slammed her book.
    "Do not be rediculus my beastial friend, if Emeraz did not trust us, then why would he send us in the first place?"

"Argh, who cares? Aslong as I get ma' paymen' fer my ale n wenches. Then Emeraz could be Nefarion himself, and I wouldn't give a gold ore."
    A small dwarf with a big brown beard appeared behind a tree, at witch he had appearently slept.
    "Sharpen up, lads n lassies. I feel someone coming with unknown intentions."
    Leanna jumped up faster than a rogue in sprint."Could it be him, Dragun?"
    The dwarf shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno Leanna, I can only feel them, but I cannay tell who it might be."
    "In any case..." The female draenei spoke up. "Let us be on our guards, we are after all on an investigation mission."
    "Why don't I stalk you? If things go wrong and you get captured I can run off and alarm Westfall's guards" Kendra suggested.
    "I do doubt anything should go wrong, but just to be one the safe side..."

Kendra disappeared from sight. Just right after, a group of guards appeared. "Hey." the front guard said.
    "You're from the Shadow Warriors right?" Leanna stepped forward. "So what if we are?" She said in an aggressive tone.
    "Calm down little missy, we don't wanna have to hurt you now do we?" the right guard said with a grin "WHAT WAS THAT?"
    Leanna had stepped forward and grabbed him by his colar bone with her left hand, right fist waving threatening in the air.
    "Stop it you two. Anyways the mayor want to see you, seems he have a request of you." The raging Paladin let the guard go,
    lowering her fist. "Seems we might a'well hear what 'e have ta' say." "Fine" She answered obediently. "Follow us." the guards commanded.

After about a 5 minute walk. They were now inside a large room with alot of tables and chairs.
    In the end of the room, were a small stair case with a talking stand, and from the left side was a small room that the mayor could rehearse his speeches.
    The mayor stood at the stand and bid his guests welcome.

Kendrak had sneaked his way past, the guards who was on lookout at the entrance at the townhall and was now in the hallway keeping watch if anything suspicous would happen. Thats when he felt a heavy object hit his neck, turning around to see who the assaultant was, he couldnt belive it. Behind him was... a Moonbrook guard laughing. Then his conciousness faded...
    The End of Chapter 2 - Zero-est Encounter
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And thats all you get today. It is a bit short I admit but its getting late here and I still have stuff to do.
    I suppose you only learnt 50% of the questions asked yesterday, no worries though cus this ain't Lost and im not answering questions with even more questions. Very Happy

and also woah 3 daily updates... its like its a freaking webcomic Very Happy 2 more and i get an achievement? Wink

I wouldn't expect an update tomorow as I have to go that really nice train ride home witch usually leaves me tired, and so instead of writing some crap, id rather relax with a game or some anime.. or whatever. ;D
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Teya Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:49 pm

Another great update Smile Just what on earth is going on?! :O!

Have a good time at home x
    Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Post  Sazero Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:06 pm

I'm always having a good time at home. ;D

And thanks. To bad theres not that many in the forums..
    Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Post  Sazero Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:35 pm

So for the sake of simplicity ill draw you a map of where everyone is.

Sazero's Curse, the Noob Map1

Yellow Circle = Leanna
    Blue Circle = Mage nr 1
    Green Circle = Dragun
    Orange Circle = Kendra
    Red Circle = Sazero
    Black Circle = Mayor
    Gray Circles = Guard

And now... the moment everyone (4 people) have been waiting for!

Chapter 3 - Exposition
    "Ah! You have arrived. I bid you welcome to my humble town." A man wearing a white silk shirt, blue mageweave pants and arcane crystals incrested in his black shoes.

"What do you want mayor? We don't have time to sit around and drink tea you know, so make it quick" Leanna was making sure she sounded busy, as she didn't like the feeling she was getting from this person.

"Oh, don't worry my dear, this won't take long. See I'm very buisness minded and I would like to see to it that this inspection goes as quick as possible. Therefore I have hired my own more skilled investigators to take care of this. But do not worry you still get your payment ofcourse" He was very gentlemanlike.

"I see?"
    Leanna looked like a big question mark. She expected something more... sinister.

"Well if thats how you feel, then I suppose we don't have any reason not to take up your offer."

"Most exellent, then I will see to it that..." The mayor was interupted by Dragun.

"WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR? A FOOL!!?" Dragun outbursted

"W-what do you mean?"

"It is bloody obvious w'at is going on here! And ma anchestors would roll in their graves if I we'e to agree on this!"

"I'm a NOT gonna take a bribe mayor! And neith'r are ma fellow inspectors. It is pretty obvious you'r' tryin' to hide somethin' and I intend too find out, just what it is you'r' hidin'!"

"What? Bribe? Isn't he just paying us for not doing the work we were suppo..."
    "Oh you bastard!"

"Slow as always, Leanna."
    "Shut up Lyxia!"

"I see. So you decline my offer then? That is most unfortunate. Now I will have to dispose of you."

The guards drew their swords

"Do you really think you can win mayor?"
    "You have no chance against Class'ed!"

"Ah, you would normally be right about that, but you see I have come across a very interresting object and some very interresting knowledge about Class'ed."

"It normally takes months to master the basic abilities and a Class'ed abilities lies in the body.
    Therefore it can be concluded that two things, that are needed for a Class'ed to use their abilities."

"One would be a physical medium, where the abilities is stored, or in other words your body. The second would be simply put experience."

"The knowledge of how to use said abilities. Now wouldnt it be interesting if a Class'ed conciousness changed bodies?"

"You are saying, you have the ability to do so?" Lyxia looked shocked

"Indeed I have, witch leads me to this object."

The major put his hands into his pocket and pulls out a little green orb.

"Now that you know that I have this, I cannot let you live. Forgive me."

The Mayor puts his hand into the air and the green orb begins to glow.

End of Chapter 3 - Exposition
    ---------------------------------------------
    Ugh man I wish I could just imagine whats supposed to be written. Getting tired of typing XD
    also on a side note Dragun is the most fun to write Very Happy

Im pretty sure you can imagine whats gonna go on in the next chapter. But meh atleast i finally found a reason to write mage nr 1's name so thats a good thing... I suppose.
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Teya Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:22 pm

*On edge of her seat* What a Face
    Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Post  Sazero Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:05 am

Chapter 4 - Illusion of Knowledge

From the little green orb, flew a small slim line. Connecting to Leanna. She felt tired all of a sudden, like she wanted to go to sleep. Her body grew numb as her conciousness got drained out of her body, and into the small green orb. Then another line formed from the orb. Dragun seeing what happened to Leanna tried to dogde the incomming beam but was to slow. He too felt a numb sentation all over his dwarven body, before he went to sleep.

Lyxia looked carefully at the orb as it worked its magic. Studying it as to find out how it worked, what it is.

*Hmm from what I have learned it is not a curse*

When Leanna woke up from her short nap. She felt shorter, and her body felt lighter? She took at look around her, before she saw herself collapsed on the floor. Sleeping.

*But that can't be!*

A dreadful thought occured to Leanna. She looked down and she felt around her stomach. A large beard on a large stomach could be felt. It was just as she feared.

"Hey! That's my body! I want it back!"

Leanna looked like she was about to cry.

*But then what could it be? A magic effect?*

"There's no way in Draenor I'm gonna be stuck as a Dwarf!"

Lyxia noticed that the green lines connecting the green orb, Leanna and Dragun didn't disappear.

*I knew it!*

"Calm down Leanna, if I'm right you will get your body back soon enough."

"Really?"

Leanna calmed down a bit.

Dragun woke up now. He instantly felt something was wrong, like he was missing something. He also felt that he had something where he shouldnt have. Dragun wondered why he was lying on the floor, and as he stood up. He somehow seemed almost taller. He looked around in the room with the guards who had drawn their swords. Then he turned his head to see a draenei mage and a Dwarf with a brown beard just like his own.

"What in the..?" a female voice rang out in the room. Shocked to find it his own he stopped talking.

*Wait jus' a minute, I'm taller than I usuall' feel alike, and I sound like a lass?*

He looked down and saw his female body.

*Oh no*

He noted he didn't have a beard either.

*No-no-no-no*

He then felt between his legs.

*NOOOOO!*

"I'M A BLOODY WENCH NOW!?"

One of the guards made an attack at the now enraged paladin.
    KLING
    Dragun barely had time to draw his mace and deflect the attack.

"Oh ye want some o' this lad? Well why don' ya just try ya it?"

"But Dragun you usually use sword's to fight with, are you sure you can handle a mace?"

"Mere formalities lad... err lass. Ah the point is that I hit people until..."
    The guard had stabed him in the right shoulder between the links in the plate armor.

"Argh" He screamed out in pain. In response Leanna drew her swords made an attack against one of the guards, but he quickly deflected it and countered her, she barely avoided the sword.

"Quick, Dragun use Holy Light!"
    He nodded and screamed. "Holy Light!"
    Nothing happened.

"It ain' working lass! We're in deep trouble here, two of us are almost worthless. We need to get back to normal fast!"

"MWAHAHA, there is nothing you can do, but to die! My plan perfect!" the mayor laughed arrogantly.

"Frost Nova!" Ice spread out in a circle from Lyxia's feet hitting the 3 guards freezing them to the ground.

"There is a major flaw in your plan Mayor!" Lyxia said in a calm tone.

"My plan is flawless!" the mayor screamed back at her.

"No, your plan is flawed. Very flawed actually, see the mind will always try to get back to the original body, so even if you switched the minds of two different people. The minds would change back almost instantly. The question is why do they not do that now? the answer is obvious, because the effect is channeled. Because of that your plan is flawed."

"I don't really see where you're going with this."

"Then let me enlighten you. You don't have the power to change minds between people, since you are UnClass'ed. So that means it is that little orb you are holding that keeps the magic up, and it is probaly enchanted to be resistant to attacks."

"And thus it is a flawless plan!"

"No, the orb itself might be protected but the magic it channels is not."

"Can you get to the point?"

"Alright long story short. Your pretty little orb is worthless if me or my ilk is nearby."

"Counter Spell." she says calmly.

3 Circles form around the orb, and disolves the magic the orb is emiting. Dragun and Leanna black out's for a few seconds while waking up in their own bodies again.

"Ah! it's good to be normal again." Leanna says relieved not to have to spend the rest of her days as a dwarf.

"Yahoo it's back." Dragun says while hugging himself.

Leanna whispers "Holy Light" and her shoulder wound disappears as if it hadn't even existed.

"Now then, I doo belive we owe you something fer our troubles." Dragun jumps up and stabs the still frozen guard in the face thus ending the victims life.

"Indeed I do feel like I want to repay you too." Leanna put's her mace into one of her bags and pulls out a bigger two handed mace out instead. "And this should be enough to pay with interests." then she holds the mace in both hands turns counterclock wise. Then spin around as fast as she can with all of her might hitting the guard in the face with the full force of her mace, resulting in breaking his neck.

Leanna without saying a word reaches her hand towards the remaining guard and mutters the words."Pyroblast" the fiery ball hits the guard in the chest melting his armor and charring his torso, thus ending his life.

"Well mayor, you're next" Leanna says with a grin.
    "W-w-wait spare me!" he begs "I-if you s-spare me, ill tell you who set this up"
    "Setup?"
    "Indeed you see someone wanted to get rid of your group"
    "What? WHY?"
    "I don't know. All I know is that it was ......." Before he could say anything else he exploded, meat landing everywhere...

Chapter 4 - Illusion of Knowledge End
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A bit longer than last update
    Who wants to get rid of the group, and why? Who knows, I sure don't
    what do you mean why i dont know?
    Im the writer so what?
    oh...
    okey so i do know but i aint telling ya.. well not right now
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Teya Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:58 pm

I actually laughed out loud. Twice.

I <3 Dragun.
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Teya Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:43 am

I am awaiting the next instalment!
    Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Post  Sazero Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:42 pm

Chapter 5 - In Da Closet Killing Ur Doods

Sazero sighed at the two dead corpses before him, while kneeling down at them he thought.

*Well I suppose this is it, Emeraz is gonna chew me out for this. I might aswell make the best of it. It does'nt seem like a good idea to rush in unarmed, if there is more corrupt guards*

And with that thought in mind he picked up a sword from the ground, and wristed out the other one from the headless guard. He entered the Townhall. Oddly enough there didn't seem to be any more guards around. He heard voices comming from the Main Hall. He began to sneak closer to hear what was said.

"Setup?"
    "Indeed you see someone wanted to get rid of your group"
    "What? WHY?"
    "I don't know. All I know is that it was ......."

KASPLORCH

*What in the...? How is that even remotely possible? Well either way I really wish I had brought my armor now*

He turned around the corner, seeing a dwarf, a human and a draenei covered in human remains.

*Hmm these guy's... err well the majority is girls... I suppose it's gals then? Ah well it is not important, they must be my group in any case*

"Yo..." Sazero started but was interupted by screams, female screams.
    He then felt a heavy blunt force hit his face. His vision blurred for a moment, before he felt a cold sensation pierce through his stomach. "Yrk" Before he could say anything else, he had been tackled by something small, small and fat. A sharp pain coarsed through both of his arms as they were pierced by the dwarf's swords.

"HEY! Is that anyways to treat your captain?"

The group didn't seem to respond to his words.

*Oh man they're in a complete state of shock, suppose I have to shake them out of it*
    "Sigh, Newbie's. God damn you Emeraz"

"Oi dwarf, you're kinda heavy mind to get off me?" He said before he headbutted him making him fall backwards."

Sazero didn't waste any time, he possitioned his body in a kneeling position, while his arms were still locked to the floor. Then in one motion he pulled his arms up, swords still sticking out. Pain spiked through his body.

"Gah!"

He drew the bloody swords out of his arms, barely dodging a fireball.

"Hey you mage. How about you shut the hell up for a second?"

He Dodged the charging paladin, making her fall over his leg, then charged towards the mage, and punched her in the Solar Plexus, knocking the air out of her lungs.

"Now then, do you mind stopping your assault or should I use a more deadlier force?"

The panic and fear seemed to have faded from the group.

"J-just who a-are you anyways?" Leanna was still shocked, a human had just blown up in her face. she felt sick.

"Listen lad, we' 'ave jus' been throo' a tough time ya hear? So ya better explai' ta us just 'ho you are."

"Well I suppose you didn't hear me before but I'm your captain, in other words I'm the leader"

"Listen you look really sick, do you want a moment?"

"N-no I'm fine"

"Alright then let's make attendance shall we?" He pulled out some glasses not to unfamiliar than those of a schoolteacher, and a piece of paper.

The words on the paper said:
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Member's Delegated to the investigation of Deadmines: |
    |
    Captain Sazero. |
    |
    Paladin Leanna. |
    |
    Hunter Dragun. |
    |
    Mage Lyxia. |
    |
    Druid Kendra. |
    ---------------------------------------------------------

*Hmm a Paladin huh?*He looked at Leanna *Mail armor check , two-handed mace check I bet she is probaly gonna be retribution*

"H-hey what are you looking at?"

"Hmm? I'm just checking you out" He said casually.

"What?" *He checked me out? me? could he be?* She blushed.

"Hey now are you sure you're not sick?"

She didn't respond

"Err... right moving on."

He looked at Dragun. *Hmm two swords? well it is a viable option I suppose. Leather armor check. But where is his gun? Do he know his Class proberly? maybe he is just close combat focused? That is interresting*

"Now lad I know I am handsome an' all but really I havn't sprung out o da closet, get me?"

"Oh so you're like a Rogue that likes to do it from behind, I take it? Well I can work with that"

"What?"

"What?"

They both stood there, shocked that their leader was so openly gay in this day and age.

He changed his focus from the Dwarf onto the Draenei. *And she must be the mage. Odd that she used both fire and frost spells, I'm not really sure on her S.P.E.C...* his thoughts was interrupted.

"Erm... lad I'm ain' sure I can work with... erm yer kind, ya know"

"My kind? Well you could work with Leanna right?"

Dragun looked at Leanna in disbelief.

"What? N-no no no I'm not..."

"Now now, lass it be nuthin' ta be ashamed off"

"Hey. Didn't you just say to... erm... whatever his name is, that you couldnt work with him because he's gay?"

"Gay?"

"Well dat be diffren'! because he is... erm... well it just bloody is!"

"it's because he is male isnt it?"

*Whatever onwards to Kendra*

He looked around the room to try to spot Kendra but to no avail.

"HA male chauvinist pig."

"So um... where is Kendra?"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chapter 5 End...

So yeah. Sazero is appearently gay... personally I blame the ponytail...

it took far to long to update but eh. I write when I feel like it and theres nothing you can do about it. Very Happy
    There is a rumor though that enough praise will make the next chapter go faster. But hey my oppinion is biased anyways. Very Happy

*edit: fixed a coloring fault and oh yeah Sazero isnt gay, he just has more important things to think about than what others think of his sex life thats all

Last edited by Sazero on Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:33 am; edited 3 times in total
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Teya Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:08 pm

Gay?!

Gay?!

GAY?!

I wanted to be the love interest No

Awesome as always hun x
    Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Post  Sazero Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:42 am

Chapter 6 - A Large Obstacle
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bring the prisoner over here and hold him down, while I chain him down"

The two Bandits moved their prisoner to the where the Warlock had pointed and held the large cat down,
    while the Warlock effortlessly gestured the chains lying in the corner of the cave, towards the Druid
    thus chaining him down.

"You two can go now, while I "interrogate" the prisoner"

"But sir, the boss ordered us to guard the prisoner and not to leave him alone, until he was here to interrogate him
    himself."

"Oh I'm sure he did but you see, I am very bored right now. Are you saying you want to keep me occupied instead?"

The bandits looked at each other with a nervous look.

"Well we were about to get a pint of ale anyways, have fun sir"

And before they finished the sentence they were already out of the room.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Chapter 6 End
    Well that was easy, ah now to sit back and play some wow and...

WAIT just a god damn fucking minute.

What the hell are you?

Me? I'm your Artistic Pride asshole and I'll not let you stop here. I mean its not even 1 goddamn paragraph!
    Now get the fuck back to work!

Why the hell should I listen to you?

Because I am what seperates you from a noob. Do you wanna be a noob?

No... I... Fine!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chapter 6 Recontinued
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    While Kendra is being interogated by a Warlock, our group is doing something thats more interesting.
    it now consist of:

Sazero: Suspected Gay.
    Group Role: Captain.
    Class: It's a secret. Razz

Leanna: Suspected Gay aswell.
    Group Role: Last Line of Defence
    Class: Paladin.

Dragun: Straight Dwarf
    Group Role: Front Line Warrior
    Class: Hunter

Lyxia: Draenei
    Group Role: Not a Pear Cooler
    Class: Mage
    ----------
    We last left off our group when they discovered that Kendra was missing. They figured there had to be a hidden tunnel somewhere as Sazero didnt see him when he entered the building.

16:04 Hidden Tunnel -

"Ugh ever since we have entered the tunnel, Bandits and Rogue-Mages have come at us non-stop. How in the name of Light did they know where we was?"
    "And Sazero havnt lifted a finger all the while we have been here."

Leanna gave Sazero a fierce look.

"Well we have been fine so far right?"

Sazero's attention moved to his pocket and stuck his hand into it

"But I see you have been working hard, so here."

He then grabbed Leannas hand, putting something from his pocket into her hand.
    Leanna looked into her hand to find a piece of candy.

"What? a piece of candy? who do you think i am? a kid?" Her rage began to build up.

"Well.. to me, you are" He shrugged.

"Why you... just look at you, can you even fight? You dont even have armor. Or a weapon, just why are you here anyways?"

Sazero recalled dropping the swords he had picked up from the guards when the group first attacked him.

"Im not supposed to tell you, but..." he whispered

"But wha'?"
    Dragun joined in.

"I suppose it won't hurt to tell you"

"Come on tell us already!"
    Leanna said, curious as to why this slacker was assigned.

"I am here to make sure you don't die. And in the event that you should fail, complete the mission"
    Dragun and Leanna looked at Sazero, then at each other, each other wondering if this Weaponless, Armorless and probaly Classless person was serious.

It didnt take long before they came upon a giant ogre standing before them, guarding the entrance to the bandits hideout. He was equipped with a large club and thankfull to the group, a loincloth.

"Well have fun kids" Sazero said, he then proceeded to lie down on the ground... sleeping.

"What? you can't just..." SLAM

The ogre had begun to attack, and hit Leanna from behind with his club with suck a force that she flew directly into the side of the cave, unconcious.

"Leanna!" Both Dragun and Lyxia shouted out.

The ogre swang his club back, Hitting Dragun and knocks him out.

"Dragun!" Lyxia was in serious trouble and she knew she was.

The ogre dropped his club and began to move forward towards Lyxia, thinking a single woman couldnt cause any trouble.

"Frostbo..!" Lyxia was about to cast, but was grabbed by the ogre.

*Is it already over? but wasnt this just a investigation mission?*

*Think there has to be a way to survive!*

*But there is no hope*

*I dont want to stop here*

*I dont want to die*

*Sazero*

"SAZERO! WAKE UP! I AM DYING!"

He didn't respond

"PLEASE! WAKE UP!"

the ogre began to crush Lyxia with his fist.

"Argh! SAZERO PLEASE! HELP ME!"

The lack of air had made Lyxia unconcious.

"Well now... they're all finally unconcious" He said rising up from the ground

"You should have killed them while one of them was still concious, but now they aren't and i can finally uphold my mission. And not break the promise"

"Now then, you better drop that woman in your hand, or ill do it for you"

The ogre stared blankly at him for a second then continued to tighten his grip

"Wrong choice"

Sazero charged towards the ogre, crouching at its feet. Then he drew his arm back and punched through the ogre's left knee. A sharp pain spiked through his arm as the wound he recieved earlier reacted to the force from the punch.

The ogre screamed out in pain, and unconciously let go of the draenei woman.

*if she fall from that height she could die, if she land wrong*

He caught her from her fall, then he ran towards the side of the cavern and laid her down. Meanwhile the ogre had grabbed its club again.

Sazero didn't really feel like fighting a giant ogre with a club larger than he is, unarmed and wounded. But he couldn't reach Dragun or Leanna to borrow their weapon.

"Seems I can't go further without using special abilities"

He then drew some symbols on both his right and left arm with his own blood.

Blood then began to stream from his wounds and then formed into both his hands. Formed as swords.

Feeling a bit lightheaded he ran towards the ogre with his newly made weapons.

The ogre made and overhead slash and Sazero stopped to deflect the blow, he then moved closer and stabbed the ogre with his blood sword. He then retreated a few meters. Through his will the blood sword once again returned to be blood, and entered the ogre. He then waited a few minutes to make sure his blood had reached "that" place.

"You're done for from the moment my blade had pieced your skin"

He then streched his arm towards the ogre and said "Blood Boil" as he clenched his hand together to a fist.

The ogre died instantly as Sazero's blood that had reached the brain begant to boil...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chapter 6 End
    Finally done! man i cant even be arsed to clear any grammar faults, so bear with me.

so yeah.. comment n stuff.

Since i have all craptastic stuff to write about why not let you decide what i write next, anything you want to know.

like "what is Emeraz doing?" or "what did person X do before being in this group?" ya know surprise me...

the one who has biggest votes will get written ofc...
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Teya Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:52 pm

I'm certainly waiting to find out how you're going to write Em...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:35 am