Fist of Uther Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fist of Uther Forums

The forums for the World of Warcraft guild, Fist of Uther

4 posters

Boosts wanted!!

Deathsknight
    Deathsknight
    Chaplin
    Chaplin

Number of posts : 108
    Registration date : 2009-06-17

Boosts wanted!! Empty Boosts wanted!!

Post  Deathsknight Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:23 pm

I am reactivating my second account and will be trying to dualbox a couple toons again...first attempt died after reaching about level 20ish, I just got burned out Razz...
    The easiest way for me to get them leveled fast is to get some boosts through low level instances, triple xp, plus the double xp rested will make at least 1.5 levels fly by in a matter of minutes, and then the rest will go by almost as fast Razz
    What Im asking/looking for is for someone to put by maybe an hour or two of their time to beat down stockades and maybe something else in rapid succession. I can and am more than willing to return the favour by boosting through anything upto and including Outland normal 5 man instances on a boost for boost basis.
    I would prefer a level 80 to be doing the boosting as its faster and less likely to result in accidental deaths:P ( Time is a huge factor as I want to get several toons to 60 ASAP, a Mage, DK or paladin would probably be the best bet).

Give me a shout in game or reply on here if your able/willing to trade boosts with me over the next 2-4 weeks Razz (intense rapid leveling time FTW!)

Edited due to typo Razz
    Zealous
    Guild Member
    Guild Member

Number of posts : 53
    Registration date : 2009-02-09

Boosts wanted!! Empty Re: Boosts wanted!!

Post  Zealous Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:50 pm

I usually run myself through Strat and Scholo for AD rep and for the BR mount, so if you see me on and im just lounging in Dal or summat then /w me.

Btw, Im the GM of Shadow Warriors so you wont see me on your guild list unless im on as my warrior who is in your guild,. her name is Tyri. So if you dont see me as her just type /who zealous and I should appear Smile
    Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  Sazero Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:22 am

How long do you think it take to get to 60? A whole day? Two days? I'd Boost you on Saz but it's not something I want to do on a whim, I need to set my mind to it first.
    Deathsknight
    Deathsknight
    Chaplin
    Chaplin

Post  Deathsknight Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:03 am

Well, its hard to say for sure how long... I know people who have gone 1-60 dual boxing by being boosted (once they reach level 10 ofc) in a couple days (around 18 hours /played), and I have read people that have done it far far faster than that.
    The general way to do it is :

VC 10-16
    Stockades 16-24/5
    SM 25-35
    ZF 35-45
    Strat 45-55
    Blackrock spire 55-60

The fastest leveling coming during the SM phase due to not being affected by lock outs as there are several wings to plough through. Generally during this phase you wont pull the boss/es in SM ( armory you make one pull up to boss room kill them all then run out, leaving boss, Cath you pull everything up to the last boss inside the Cath itself, leaving him and there for the other one he 'summons'- Cath is generally done in three pulls to ensure mobs dont reset part way through as they have a tendency to do now :'( )

ZF is a simple pull as many as you can handle type of run, Strat is made for aoe farming so provides very fast xp also, plus LOTS of mobs = huge xp gains in short time, and chance of baron mount Razz
    Blackrock Spire is a decent place for aoeíng aswell to a degree, better for melee based classes to be doing the boosting though, especially plate wearers ie DK Pally or DW warriors.

A simple schedule could be worked out for who ever wants to do this, something like 20-35 we clear till lock out and then Ill boost you till lock out, then revert back and continue my alts till lock out, then back to yours etc etc ( yes I do enjoy boosting others too, I like to find out how fast i can help others level Razz )
    I have about a month left of triple XP now between the two accounts..I lost a month of it due to me forgetting to put more money on the secondary account >.< so ideally I want as many 60's as possible before this month runs out Razz.
    Deathsknight
    Deathsknight
    Chaplin
    Chaplin

Post  Deathsknight Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:35 pm

Ok, so i got to 27, juust a little shy of 28 today in a couple hours, in doing so I worked this out...

Average XP through Stockades was 108000 xp per hour, meaning each level took about 12-15 minutes. If the 100k xp per hour is continued, which it should average that or maybe more in SM, or thereabouts - 30-40 should take maybe 14-20 minutes per level. I believe that through at least the SM runs the xp should increase though due to the 4 wings ( at the start, then reduced to 3 cos of stopping the GY runs ).

i would like to aim for somewhere in the region of 1.5-2 hours to reach level 40 ( either running SM till 40, which wouldnt be ideal...or running SM till 35 then switching to ZF till 40-45 to make the most of the xp gains from kills ).

Still looking for willing guinea pigs to try this all out Razz

Thanks to Thal for the few Stockades boosts I got aswell Smile
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 360
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

Post  Teya Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:14 pm

I'm working lateish shifts all this weekend so probably not going to be around much Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:47 am