Fist of Uther Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fist of Uther Forums

The forums for the World of Warcraft guild, Fist of Uther

2 posters

Has WoW become too casual?

Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Has WoW become too casual? Empty Has WoW become too casual?

Post  Sazero Fri May 01, 2009 6:16 pm

So here I am sitting inside the class room supposed to be learning, when some guy asks me. "hey did you do the Noblegarden even in WoW?" Ofcourse being a respectable gamer, I have no god damn idea what the good sir was talking about. So I respond "Noblegarden? what the hell are you talking about?" He looks at me with this confused look, that is only shared by the less intelligent personalities. "Well its the WoW easter event, you go around and collect eggs, and then you turn em in for flowers and bunny ears."

Now im not a person that usually prejudice, but dosn't that sound just a wee bit, boring?
    Well i decide to check it out and with little investigation I find that the eggs can only be found in elwynn forest, so I go there. Lets just say I didnt expect the whole town to be camped. Isn't that a bit much work for some bunny ears and FLOWERS? I mean you can get flowers everywhere, its called being a herbalist!

After that horrifying image I went back to Dalaran to get a group to a Heroic instance, ya know to play the damn game, and not go around cleaning up the forest for eggs, I'm not a damn maid.

What other sort of trivial "Events" will Blizzard include in the game next? Spring cleaning?
    and what is with all this hype about god damn flowers?

Well discuss away...
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 360
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

Has WoW become too casual? Empty Re: Has WoW become too casual?

Post  Teya Sat May 02, 2009 10:38 am

You could get them in Kharanos, Azure Watch and.. erm... the Night Elf town too Wink Azure Watch was your best bet.

It was crap.. but so.. addictive. I done all the achievements for it and now I'm Teya the Noble.

But I'm a girl, I have an excuse too.

Plus! Its now Children's Week. I love that one Very Happy
    Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  Sazero Sat May 02, 2009 1:25 pm

Well i did only throw 5 minutes at the event, then i went back to play the actual game. how is collecting the eggs different from, lets say mining? or herbing? Arent Events suppose to be something a little different than what normally happens?

like Hallow ween now thats a good event
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 360
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

Post  Teya Sat May 02, 2009 3:39 pm

Halloween, Brewfest & Childrens Week.

My fav events. Ever. Even better than the Christmas one!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:02 am