Fist of Uther Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fist of Uther Forums

The forums for the World of Warcraft guild, Fist of Uther

3 posters

'Ello All

Anaxalexi
    Anaxalexi
    Initiate
    Initiate

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-03-25

'Ello All Empty 'Ello All

Post  Anaxalexi Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:42 pm

Well, 'ello there.

I thought I'd finally come over here and say howdy. Figured it'd be the nice thing to do.

I'm Anaxalexi, current GM of Strength Through Unity and good friend of Deathsknight (you know, the dude trying help sort out some Raiding!)

I've been playing since the UK release of WoW, way back when... Anaxalexi being my (current) only level 80 character, although as you can see from my signature, I'm working on a few more now.

There is (Armory link included);
    Sinderhella, Mortisnox, Anaxurani, Attonitus, Mönölithicä,

Anaxalexi is my Main though, having taken a little bit of a break due to work towards the end of 2009, I'm now working hard to gear him up and get him going.

You can call me many things but I go by the following (at the moment);
    Ambassador ..... / ..... the Argent Champion / Brewmaster ..... / .....Champion of the Naaru / Chef ..... / Crusader ..... / ..... of Darnassus / ..... the Diplomat / Elder ..... / ..... of the Exodar / ..... the Explorer / Flame Warden ..... / ..... of Gnomeregan / ....., Guardian of Cenarius / ..... the Hallowed / ..... of Ironforge / ..... Jenkins / Loremaster ..... / ..... the Love Fool / Merrymaker ..... / ..... the Noble / ..... the Patient / Patron ..... / ..... the Pilgrim / Salty ..... / ..... the Seeker / Sergeant ..... / ..... of Stormwind

Enough ePeen-ing though, I've currently only got 6200+ Achievement Points & 36 Exalted Factions under my belt, yet I've never stepped into Ulduar... so sad!

I've not really said alot and yet I probably come across as a total tosser, so I'll leave it there. Feel free to chat to me in game, if you ever see me online.

Fairwell for Now.

Anax_Alexi < Click for the meaning of the name.

My other reason for registering here is I'd like to offer you guys the chance to bug test the Portals on my own website, WoW-STU.com.
    Firstly, without needing to register, you can access this site simply by hovering over the "Forums" header on the top of the page and clicking "FoU: The Raiding Alliance". This should open up this website, whilst not moving away from WoW-STU.com. Clicking Links take you to the WoW-STU Forums, but you'll need to register.
    Secondly, again without registering, you can check out a number of helpful sites under the "Links" header (clicking Links will take you to the WoW-Europe Homepage). Again, these should open within the WoW-STU website.

Many Thanks

Last edited by Anaxalexi on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Deathsknight
    Deathsknight
    Chaplin
    Chaplin

Number of posts : 108
    Registration date : 2009-06-17

'Ello All Empty Re: 'Ello All

Post  Deathsknight Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Achievement whore...and yes total tosser and punk! Razz
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin