Fist of Uther Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fist of Uther Forums

The forums for the World of Warcraft guild, Fist of Uther

3 posters

Who is Elerie/Ediah?

elerie
    elerie
    Initiate
    Initiate

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-08-25

Who is Elerie/Ediah? Empty Who is Elerie/Ediah?

Post  elerie Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:29 am

Helloes, fellow guildies!

About last time I put some words about myself here as well Cool
    To start with, my name's Anzelika, generally called Anzu - yeah, that's one of the reasons I've taken my personal quest to obtain Reins of the Raven God! I'm a 18 year girl from Estonia, studying in senior high and aiming for university next year (probably taking a nice combination of economy, leadership, psychology and graphics design). Put a lil' picture of myself too where I'm obviously caught with the same darn coffee cup. Besides school my hobbies are jewelcrafting, drawing and actually all kinds of creativity. Some of my photographing-ready works can be seen at my DeviantArt account here. Lately I've gone lazy though. Smile
    Those who don't know, we're RL classmates and luckily friends with Thalana who happens to make wonderful gingerbread houses. drunken

I started playing WoW about 2 years ago on my boyfriend's account while he took a break for exams and got infected with Azeroth disease ever since. When he wanted to claim his dear hunter, my only option was to create an account of my own, and here I am! Elerie was my first char and Ediah was inspired by my RL kitty-obsession and the need to be something more than the "every other dps guy". I've specced her for healing/tanking - healing is great, but I still have no guts to try her out in tanking instances.
    I find myself really lucky to be in FoU, our GM is wonderful in every way (even the boob thing) as well as all the other officers who make it a homie place to come online to.
    This is it for now, I hope you have the general impression of one more Uther's fist. Wink

Who is Elerie/Ediah? Forum_10
    JDP1
    Initiate
    Initiate

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-12-03

Who is Elerie/Ediah? Empty Re: Who is Elerie/Ediah?

Post  JDP1 Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:40 pm

Hellooo, nice to have you on board, x

Johny/Baikal
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 360
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

Post  Teya Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:50 am

A pretty lady Smile

Welcome and thank you for the kind words x
    elerie
    elerie
    Initiate
    Initiate

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-08-25

Post  elerie Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:09 am

No problem, guys ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:24 am