Fist of Uther Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fist of Uther Forums

The forums for the World of Warcraft guild, Fist of Uther

2 posters

The failure of a person called Mellra

Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

The failure of a person called Mellra Empty The failure of a person called Mellra

Post  Sazero Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:23 pm

So it would seem that even the simpelst of rules are a bit hard to understand for this fellow here. It would seem that the loser was trying to be a ladies man, and failed horribly. Failing to understand basic forum rules AND social rules... Ouch.

Mellra you've been found guilty of bad taste, craptastic character writing, harassing not only other people but women.
    And as such I have come to verdict you to a loser with the same social circle as a rock, as gay as a fat man in a pink skintight suit and a failure so hard that its spelled "phailure". Oh, and you're banned too.

This thread here is dedicated for the people who got harrased. Feel free to discuss or be nasty here. You are allowed to, so take vengeance!

Last edited by Sazero on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 360
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

The failure of a person called Mellra Empty Re: The failure of a person called Mellra

Post  Teya Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:25 pm

Ohmigod.

I actually had to stop reading twice so I could laugh and then carry on reading.
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 360
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

The failure of a person called Mellra Empty Re: The failure of a person called Mellra

Post  Teya Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:35 pm

*cough*

The failure of a person called Mellra Tirea

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:32 pm