Fist of Uther Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fist of Uther Forums

The forums for the World of Warcraft guild, Fist of Uther

4 posters

Greetings and all that fluffy stuff

Usiel
    Usiel
    Initiate
    Initiate

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-09-05

Greetings and all that fluffy stuff Empty Greetings and all that fluffy stuff

Post  Usiel Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:38 pm

Hello all!
    Well, as Robert said, he and I are roommates from Tucson, AZ and plan on moving to the UK in about two years...
    You may be able to blame me for dragging him here, but you can blame Kiala for the both of us. Up until last week, the only MMORPG I knew was Everquest 1 and 2. Then I got talked into trying out this other game that I had steadfastly avoided because it was so popular and found out that even Robert's crappy computer (formerly MY crappy computer) could play it without too much trouble.
    I, like Robert, am a nursing assistant although I am currently working in a call center because, wonder upon wonder, our economy is so crappy that I can't find a CNA job.
    I'm blunt but I'm not unpleasant. I can think of about 101 ways to say "no" in a way that will make you happy about it.
    I'm pretty involved in my daughter's life, being a single mom and all makes it really important for me to be. She does martial arts, dance, and will soon be starting girl scouts. Unfortunately, I also have no "girl" skills whatsoever and anyone who tells you otherwise is lying out their caboose.
    I like to write. You may occasionally see me post short stories. Give me a subject, character, or plot and I'll write something detailed. I can take criticism really well as long as you give me a suggestion on how to improve said criticism.
    I'm pretty dry and sarcastic, as well as blunt and tend to offend people. Please don't be offended...it's not intentional.
    If there is a vent/teamspeak/guild chat, you will more than likely meet my daughter. Her name is Ellone (pronounced like "Melanie" with no M), she is nearly seven and is severely antisocial, as you will discover. She also has the sweetest disposition you'll ever see, especially when you piss her off or grab her ass. Really...she's very nice to people like that....
    Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Greetings and all that fluffy stuff Empty Re: Greetings and all that fluffy stuff

Post  Sazero Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:16 pm

Oh oh, lets have a competition to see who can piss most people off.

I find it desturbing that your 7 year old daughter is nice to people who piss her off, or grab her ass. I mean really, just... wow.

I'm Sazero, current king bastard of FoU. Nice to meet you potential Co-bastardess.
    Usiel
    Usiel
    Initiate
    Initiate

Greetings and all that fluffy stuff Empty Re: Greetings and all that fluffy stuff

Post  Usiel Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:56 pm

Erm...that was the minty sarcasm kicking in there. The stories we could tell you about this child.... First year of school she got in about 5 or so fights with boys who picked on her. Last week this boy at school (this is 1st grade) grabbed her ass. She very calmly put a rock in her lunch bag and beaned him. I asked her why she put a rock in her lunch bag. "Well, it's padded, mom. I didn't want to HURT him."
    No no...we wouldn't want to HURT the boy by putting a rock in our bag and beaning him. That was apparently her version of a gentle reminder.
    Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Post  Sazero Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:20 am

Well it is official, Your daughter is awesome Very Happy
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 360
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

Post  Teya Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:34 am

I do love your daughter, John has told me a few stories Wink

Im quite a fan.
    Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Post  Sazero Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:45 am

Wish my Nephew were as awesome, he is quite opposite though. Sad

What kind of kid is afraid of cake... I mean it's CAKE!
    My sister really let me down there. He will also turn into a gamer, but thats probaly my fault Very Happy
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 360
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

Post  Teya Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:17 pm

Ohmigod. I do love your new avatar Saz.
    Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Post  Sazero Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:22 pm

Actually theres a story behind it.

See once upon a time, me and my friends got bored in class. So we decided to see what horrors of the interweb could shock us with. My slightly desturbed friend went to google images and typed in "Pokemon Cosplay". So we went through a couple of pages becoming more insane by the minute, (Fuck you Cosplay Misty!) when we stumpled upon my avatar Very Happy.

(We went through alot of cosplay before we even got to pokemon cosplay, if you hate your self try out Naruto)

So in short
    Cosplay: Doing it right and it will look awesome. Doing it wrong however and it will be more craptasticly, horror filled, Cthulu evil than Fanfiction.
    Usiel
    Usiel
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post  Usiel Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:58 pm

My daughter is already a gamer. She has a blood elf warlock that was previously an undead warlock until last week when she went to school and told everyone that she blows people up thereby barbecuing them, then eats them.
    Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Post  Sazero Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:00 am

Yeah now she silences them so they can't scream in horror as she is BBQ'ing them alive.

and playing wow dosn't make you a gamer Wink
    Silentstride
    Silentstride
    Adept
    Adept

Number of posts : 29
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post  Silentstride Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:36 am

Welcome to the guild , i hope you enjoy it as much as we do

See you ingame

Halgir/Riglah

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:39 am