Fist of Uther Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fist of Uther Forums

The forums for the World of Warcraft guild, Fist of Uther

4 posters

Soloing Uldaman (getting to Archaedas)

Kana
    Initiate
    Initiate

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Soloing Uldaman (getting to Archaedas) Empty Soloing Uldaman (getting to Archaedas)

Post  Kana Tue May 19, 2009 3:45 am

I'm struggling!
    I can pretty much walk through Uldaman and kill everything in sight but I've one quest which is really annoying me: Restoring the necklass.
    I need to get the power source off Achaedas but I can't get to the bugger in the final chamber!

I can get to the door but, after killing the scorpids and saying hello to an Enchantment trainer (can't remember her name) I'm confronted with a locked chest and no way forward.
    What am I missing? What should I be doing??
    Kana
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 360
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

Soloing Uldaman (getting to Archaedas) Empty Re: Soloing Uldaman (getting to Archaedas)

Post  Teya Tue May 19, 2009 4:43 am

I have no idea. I hate that place. Don't you need a certain number of people to summon the stone guys and kill them then onto the next room?
    Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Soloing Uldaman (getting to Archaedas) Empty Re: Soloing Uldaman (getting to Archaedas)

Post  Sazero Fri May 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Well yes taeriss is right, you need two other people to help you activate the giant stone guards, and after defeating them the door opens, you also need them to start the final boss encounter.

man even having not played wow for a week, i somehow get to be a wow geek. yai me Very Happy
    Desater
    Desater
    Adept
    Adept

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2009-05-31

Post  Desater Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:34 am

i'd like to help you on that :p

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:32 pm