Fist of Uther Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fist of Uther Forums

The forums for the World of Warcraft guild, Fist of Uther

2 posters

Korphaeron - Intro.

korphaeron
    Initiate
    Initiate

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-10-22

Korphaeron - Intro. Empty Korphaeron - Intro.

Post  korphaeron Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:19 pm

Hey all, You'll know me best as Korphaeron (it at all!) but my mains actually Drazhar, but Kor has suppased him so he's now my main??? anyways...
    Ive played Warcraft since its inception into the UK, And Worked Draz up to the then dizzy heights of 60 in a guild i can't remember the name off. Moved off with a few others to start our own guild "Malfurions Wrath" since our current one "got serious". Enjoyed that for a long time, boosting guildies and just generally casual play, started raiding but then joined the RAF... And thus ended my WoW life...

Over a year later, A slightly modified 3G modem and a now very puny hunter - WoW life restarts. Malfurions Wrath no longer existing so guildless, started a DK and joined the legion of the fist.

Im based in North Yorkshire, Originally from Lincolnshire, And im a 23 year old (one sec....) yep male.

If you need a hand at anything i never to busy. I look forward to hitting 80 and being slightly more involved and useful to you big guys and little dudes alike. Sorry for the essay, I like the sound of my own typing.
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 360
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

Korphaeron - Intro. Empty Re: Korphaeron - Intro.

Post  Teya Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:58 pm

Thank you for siging up to the forum. Hoping to hear more from you here as well as in game Smile

Im up in Newcastle so not too far away from you. Although, I think we've had this conversation before!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:01 pm