Fist of Uther Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fist of Uther Forums

The forums for the World of Warcraft guild, Fist of Uther

3 posters

Hello fellow guild members. Qmelk..

Qmelk
    Initiate
    Initiate

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-08-11

Hello fellow guild members. Qmelk.. Empty Hello fellow guild members. Qmelk..

Post  Qmelk Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:30 pm

Where shal i begin, maybe at the begining.

Xmas 05, i got my first world of warcraft account, at that time i was 12y old. i begon first a warlock named Wisak at Daggerspine with my brother and got greeds for being hes brother as he was quit famous there.. So i left the server and made my first main charecter (On stormrage EU) Undead warrior named Naitsirk, the reason for me choosing the hordside at that time was that i had all my friends as aliance and i wanted to beat em all. All of them was in Element Zero at that time some are still but some has left wow for ever. Thease people was "Enrold Now called "Celena or something)- NELF warr. other one was Littlebw - gnome rogue.
    Gloym - Dwarf warrior and some paladin i dont remembre the name of xD, 24days played afther i got to lvl 60 and begon my raiding days as a member of the non progressing guild Fury Furry.

When TBC came out i got enought of the fury furry warrior classleader and left them, but for only turning back to them not long afther xD I leveled to lvl 64 and gave away my account to a friend and got a new one from my brother with 3lvl 60 T2 geared on kazzak( NEW DAGGERSPINE ) i played them to lvl 70 and gave em back as i got a friends acc. a 60mage i leveld to 70 and raided up to SSC/TK gear and quit wow. as i quited i gave the acc back and figured ill never play wow again...

Some months afther i started my new world of warcraft life as i got back my naitsirk and started raiding karazhan with Furry Fury afther some runs with them i left for Orcish delight wich cleared BT xD Tho i had not helped that progress as i was out of gametime for some time and was stuck with Kara gear and they had full t5.. I stopped naitsirk and deleted the acc. and now some days ago i started wow again and have gone back to my full time playing and got 10montsh of hardcore gaming as im moving away from my friends/family and Girl friend for 10months:(

Best regards: Naitsirk(Internett name)/ Qmelk!
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 360
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

Hello fellow guild members. Qmelk.. Empty Re: Hello fellow guild members. Qmelk..

Post  Teya Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:28 pm

Welcome to the guild Smile

Quite a detailed history you've given us there.
    Qmelk
    Initiate
    Initiate

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-08-11

Hello fellow guild members. Qmelk.. Empty Re: Hello fellow guild members. Qmelk..

Post  Qmelk Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:05 am

Gotta say its better to be detaild than just say hello my name is Qmelk:P dont u agree?
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 360
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

Post  Teya Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:55 am

Oh yes, definately Razz
    Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  Sazero Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:31 am

Detailed? Yes. Life story? No thanks.

Some would say it's rather impossible to be hardcore in a casual guild.

Welcome to the guild.

I'm pretty much the worst person here so telling me, I'm not nice is pointless.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:48 pm