Fist of Uther Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fist of Uther Forums

The forums for the World of Warcraft guild, Fist of Uther

2 posters

Zombie Nation

Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 360
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

Zombie Nation Empty Zombie Nation

Post  Teya Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:05 am

Hey guys,

My friend based in Elgin, Scotland, writes and directs his own small scale movies ad is working on his most ambitious one to date. It’s called Zombie Nation and as you can work out from the title is a zombie movie. He’s asked me if I can get involved and film a couple scenes for him which will be used in a sequence to show the zobie outbreak across the country.

What I’m looking for is anyone based in north east England (or willing to travel for the fun of it) who would like to help out. The idea is to film a zombie attack at the Angel of the North. Make up, costumes, the works. It’s not 100% just now but trying to get a feel of the numbers that I could pull together.

Anyone might be interested? Could bring friends along too if you wished as its basically the more the merrier.
    The script can be found here: [url] http://zombienationmovie.blogspot.com/[/url] but it is still in first draft stages so there are a couple issues with it.

Thanks Smile
    unhinged
    unhinged
    Adept
    Adept

Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2009-07-13

Zombie Nation Empty Re: Zombie Nation

Post  unhinged Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:40 pm

Just curious what became of this... posted like >4 months ago so i suspect its already happened?

I've been down to Featherstone Castle in Northumberland a couple of times to take part in generally horror-themed murder mystery live roleplay events. Awesome weekend running for your life fending off zombies with blank firing pistols, not to mention the organiser Phil in a tremendous werewolf costume out in the woods at night - still have the scars on my elbows from launching myself over the low wall into the field trying to escape the crazy bas... lol

URLs broken, but any news how this turned out? Very Happy
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Teya Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:39 am

It's on ice at the moment. The writer/director/creator is still looking for people with easy access to Elgin to fill 1 or 2 of the main roles. Once that's sorted we can get on with our Newcastle based part.

There is a complete version which his American friends have made. He gave them a copy of the same script and wanted to see what came out of it, what direction they went. Only thing they had to do was stick with the script.
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Teya Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:40 am

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:53 am