Fist of Uther Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fist of Uther Forums

The forums for the World of Warcraft guild, Fist of Uther

2 posters

Hello, I'm Sazero

Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Hello, I'm Sazero Empty Hello, I'm Sazero

Post  Sazero Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:20 pm

Hello all, I'm Sazero, nice to meet you all.

I'm 18 years old. My dad thinks im a girl, but he is an alcoholic anyways and can't be trusted and my birth certificate did say I was male, but I think it's a fake.

I'm currently studying to be a Web-Integrator. That is to create what it is you see right now on your screen and pretend its a job.

I live in some country called Denmark, the only country in the world that has a place thats called LOLland. No I'm not kidding.

My Hobby would be... gaming, wait thats more of a life style isn't it? Suppose it would be harrasing players in wow and not getting groups to anywere, because appearently Death knights = le suck

I'm also in charge of writing that god awful story thread about some people investigating something. Or something.
    go here to read it.

*edit nr 1. since it seemed fairly... vague greeting I might aswell fill it a bit more.

Last edited by Sazero on Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 360
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

Hello, I'm Sazero Empty Re: Hello, I'm Sazero

Post  Teya Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:32 am

Hi and welcome to the guild and forum. Look forward to getting to know you and maybe getting a few groups together Smile

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:42 am