Fist of Uther Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fist of Uther Forums

The forums for the World of Warcraft guild, Fist of Uther

5 posters

Hey I'm Khloe

Khloe
    Khloe
    Initiate
    Initiate

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-08-18

Hey I'm Khloe Empty Hey I'm Khloe

Post  Khloe Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:44 pm

Guys and Gals, ty for the inv to your guild. My name irl is Neil, i am 37 and have been serving in the British Army for nearly 20 years. Khloe is my daughter which is the only reason i have a female character.

This is my 1st char on this server, i have been on Alonsus Horde for 4 years and have maxed levelled all classes except for a priest. Alonsus sucks due to a real bad economy and about 70-80% Ally balance, naff for PvP !

Checked out the forums and apparently Stormrage is pretty even, not sure what you think as you have been here a lot longer?

I look forward to levelling up to the top and will hopefully find myself providing you with some proficient healing in the future.

The only problem i have is that every now and then i have to visit the nasty place abroad, i have recently returned but may go back at any time, if it happens i'll leave a note with the GM or an Officer and tbh honest i go out quite often.

So far your guild seems real nice, lots of active players, noone shouting for boosts evry 2 seconds - bliss.

See you in game.

Regards Neil
    Teya
    Teya
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 360
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

Hey I'm Khloe Empty Re: Hey I'm Khloe

Post  Teya Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:12 pm

Thanks for joining both the guild and the forum Smile

We currently have at least one player serving in Afghanistan. My boyfriend is joining the RAF with training commencing early next year.
    Sazero
    Sazero
    Honor Guard
    Honor Guard

Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  Sazero Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:52 pm

See? I knew it people would thank me for being rather strict on not yelling boost 57 times a day! You my man have just given me a ego boost so welcome to the guild.

Ah but wheres my manners? I have to stick in the standardised Flame(tm) into this intro thread.
    So let's get superficial.

37 years old? dude, you're like antique.
    Silentstride
    Silentstride
    Adept
    Adept

Number of posts : 29
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post  Silentstride Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:08 am

Hey mate, nice too meet you and welcome to the guild. Great to see another 'antique' dad joining (just had my 38th bday and i am father of 2 kids).
    Anyway i hope you enjoy the guild.
    See you in game

Branko (Halgir)
    Bennett
    Bennett
    Adept
    Adept

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2009-08-12

Post  Bennett Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:17 am

welcome to the guild buddie, look forward to seeing you on a few raids Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:34 am